Your participation in this survey will help make the Bayt al Hikma 2.0 more impactful.
Your Survey Key
The survey (Continued - Page 2 of 3)
5. For each of the following, please indicate how positively or negatively you would assess Bayt Al Hikma 2.0 content, with 1 meaning a very negative assessment and 5 meaning a very positive assessment.
A. Digital accessibility
C. Effort to translate
D. Your level of interest
6. What is your overall satisfaction/dissatisfaction with the content that you translated?
7. This question addresses satisfaction/dissatisfaction with your university’s program coordinator. Your responses will only be shared with IBB's New York-based office team. Please rate your satisfaction/dissatisfaction with the following:
A. The feedback you received from the coordinator on translation work
B. Overall support from the coordinator
C. Any additional comments on how your coordinator could improve.
8. We would like to know how you feel about the program’s teamwork mechanism. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements:
A. My relationships with students in the program improved.
B. I thought the peer to peer support was strong.
C. My social network was positively impacted by my participation in the program.
9. We would like to know your opinions about the program's skills and capacity building. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following attributes of the program?
A. The program strongly increased my confidence in my translation skills.
B. The program increased my optimism about my future career.
C. My translation skills did not improve.
D. It enriched my skill set for employment opportunities.
A. I intend to use the translation skills I gained to find an opportunity.
10. We would also like to know your opinions about the program’s impact on your career. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements:
B. As a result of this program, I am more likely to pursue a career in translation.
C. The translation and language skills I gained will help me in other careers I am interested in.
D. This program has helped enrich my CV.
E. This program did not help me prepare for my career.